Buy that special someone an AP Physics prep book, now with five-minute quizzes aligned with the exam: 5 Steps to a 5 AP Physics 1

Visit Burrito Girl's handmade ceramics shop, The Muddy Rabbit: Mugs, vases, bowls, tea bowls...

30 April 2018

The Jacobs Physics Podcast: AP Physics 1 2017 problem 3.

I recorded a 30 minute episode in which I discuss - with digressions, of course - the third problem on the 2017 AP Physics 1 exam.

You can see the problem via this link to the official College Board website.

Then, click here to listen to the podcast!

I'd love to hear your feedback; in particular, I'd love for you to tell me what you'd like me to discuss on a weekly podcast if I continue it.  You can find my email through the Woodberry Forest School website.

GCJ

No comments:

Post a Comment