Buy that special someone an AP Physics prep book, now with five-minute quizzes aligned with the exam: 5 Steps to a 5 AP Physics 1

Visit Burrito Girl's handmade ceramics shop, The Muddy Rabbit: Mugs, vases, bowls, tea bowls...

20 December 2009

What do YOU want me to post about?

Christmas/Chanukkah/Saturnalia break means I can procrastinate my grading for weeks.  I have some other writing to do (I'm working on the next edition of the Everything Kids Football Book, buy yours now!), but I certainly would like to update this blog in between gulps of Cheese Nog.

What do you want to hear about?  Do you have questions about how I teach a particular topic?  Questions about an assignment that you give, or that I give?  Have an idea you want to share with me?  Send it in!  Post in the comments section, or send an email to me at greg_jacobs@woodberry.org

No comments:

Post a Comment