Buy that special someone an AP Physics prep book, now with five-minute quizzes aligned with the exam: 5 Steps to a 5 AP Physics 1

Visit Burrito Girl's handmade ceramics shop, The Muddy Rabbit: Mugs, vases, bowls, tea bowls...

30 October 2020

Link to "AP Live" video playlist from Spring 2020

Folks, from March through May, I presented live, 45-minute shows preparing students for the weird 2020 AP Physics 1 exam.  Although the exam-specific information is relevant ONLY to the 2020 exam - the 2021 exams will be in standard format and include all topics - the content and general exam preparation advice is still useful and entertaining.

I keep fielding questions about whether those shows are still available.  They are!  They're sorta buried on the College Board youtube page, because they don't want this year's students to think that the 2020 exam information applies to future years.  But the videos are still available, because teachers and students do want to access them.  

My Physics C - mechanics independent study students have found these particularly useful, because even though they focus on Physics 1, the concepts in Physics 1 are required prerequisites for understanding the more mathematical Physics C- mechanics problems.  

Here is the link to the playlist!

Josh Beck - who is an awesome physics teacher and AP reader - presented about half of the shows, and I did the other half.  My pet hippopotamus Edna and her friends only show up in my episodes.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I am new to your blog and I really appreciate what you are about, how you care about teachers and students, subject and so on. I hope to be follow your example when I start teaching. Thanks again Sir.

    ReplyDelete