Buy that special someone an AP Physics prep book, now with five-minute quizzes aligned with the exam: 5 Steps to a 5 AP Physics 1

Visit Burrito Girl's handmade ceramics shop, The Muddy Rabbit: Mugs, vases, bowls, tea bowls...

10 June 2011

Summer Institutes: Space Still Available!

Just one of the places where
I'll be presenting this summer
Please spread the word:  I'm running three summer institutes this year, and we need participants for them.  Come spend a week with me and a class of dedicated physics teachers.  I'll show you a bunch of quantitative demonstrations.  I'll give you more materials than you'd ever believe, including tests, quizzes, problem sets, test corrections, fundamentals quizzes, labs, activities, you name it. 

The institutes are under the auspicies of the College Board and the AP program, but we talk in detail about teaching all levels of physics, and I have materials for general physics, AP physics B, and AP physics C.  Come on down!  The dates and locations are:

NC State University, Raleigh:  July 18-22
University of North Carolina - Charlotte: July 25-29
Manhattan College, New York: August 1-5

Any questions, email me, and we can talk.  Many of this blog's readers have attended my institutes, and can speak to their quality.

GCJ

No comments:

Post a Comment